Legal advisory services
Ausserhofer & Partner has its own legal department at its disposal to provide you with all-encompassing advice and support, including for any legal matters for which your require assistance, to augment the aforementioned core areas.
Geführt wird die Rechtsabteilung durch Rechtsanwalt Dr. Andreas Oberleiter (seit 2006 in der Rechtsanwaltkammer Bozen eingetragen, seit 2010 als Rechtsanwalt zugelassen). Die von der Rechtsabteilung bei Ausserhofer & Partner angebotenen und abgedeckten The legal department is headed by Dr. Andreas Oberleiter (registered at the Bar Association of Bolzano since 2006, a qualified attorney-at-law admitted to practise law in Italy in 2010). The services offered and provided by Ausserhofer & Partner’s in-house legal department include - in addition to criminal law and urban planning - all civil law matters, such as:
- Family law: Advice and judicial representation in legal separation and/or dissolution of marriage (divorce) proceedings, child guardianship, child and/or spousal support, paternity suits, family contracts, and so-called “patrimonial funds” (fondo patrimoniale);
- Personal law: Legal guardianship of adults (Sachwalterschaften), civil status rights, wardships/custodianships etc.
- Contract law: Advice and preparation of purchase, deeds of gift, exchange and/or preliminary agreements, land register applications
- Debt recovery: Dunning letters, judicial dunning and enforcement procedures, obtaining orders for payment, drafting judicial requests for performance, etc.
- Tenancy law: Advice and drafting of tenancy and/ or lease agreements, collection of rent, eviction notices and applications for eviction orders, etc.
- Inheritance law: Advice and judicial execution of inheritance matters, actions of abatement (Kürzungsklagen), advice with regard to the preparation of last wills and testaments, certificates of inheritance, the preparation and execution of inheritance notifications, etc.
- In rem rights: The status of ownership rights, rights of usucaption, easements, actions for trespass
- Urban development: Boundary buffer strips, general development / land-use plans, implementation rules and plans, general urban development, etc.
- Corporate law
- Condominium advice and legal representation in condominium disputes, challenging resolutions adopted at condominium owners’ meetings
- Land register law: Land register entries, drafting land register applications
- Law relating to inheritance of farms and forest land (Höferecht)
The legal department will, of course, also represent you in any proceedings referred to above before tax courts, of both first and second instance.
On top of that, the legal department also provides general and non-binding legal advice on any questions you may have.